Frequently Asked Questions for Green Team Summer Employment
What is the hourly rate?
You get paid $15.50 per hour.
What is the time commitment?
You must be available to work from June 27 to August 11, each week from Tuesday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
You must attend two (2) mandatory overnight camping trips.
If I am hired, what documents must I provide prior to the start date of June 27?
You must provide proof of COVID vaccination and working papers.
When will I know if I’ve been selected for an interview?
You will be notified by April 12 if you are selected for group interviews. These will take place on April 19, April 21, and April 24 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. You will select one date to be interviewed.
When will I know if I’ve been selected for the Green Team?
Acceptance calls will be made on or before May 10.
How can I stand out from the crowd in my application and in the interview?
• Provide responses that are exceptional and thought-provoking.
• Show that you’re motivated to create a better community for yourself, your peers, and your family.
• Take initiative and ask questions.
• Have a good attitude and remain open to new experiences.
• Treat peers and Groundwork staff with respect.